Temporary horizontal lifeline
GRILLON allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface to cover. The integrated self-locking device allows easy adjustment of length, depending on the distance between two anchor points. It is available in four lengths to adapt to any situation.
- Easy to use:
- allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface
- fine adjustment system allows easy adjustment of length and tension between two anchor points (1)
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Available in four lengths: 5, 10, 15 and 20 cm
- Replacement ropes available
(1) Tie a mule knot behind the GRILLON to lock the anchor.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 C, EAC
|Length||5 m||10 m||15 m||20 m|
|Weight||720 g||1075 g||1475 g||1875 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|